Pork Chops With Onions
Frozen pork shoulder chops 565g, Minced garlic 2 tsp, Shredded onions 170g
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1 tsp, Amoy Gold Label Light Soy Sauce 1 tsp, Grated ginger 1 tsp, Shaoxing wine 1 tsp, Five-spice powder 1/8 tsp, Starch 1 1/2 tsp
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1 1/p3 tsp, Amoy Gold Label Light Soy Sauce 1 2/3 tsp, Water 1/2 cup
Starch 3/4 tsp, Water 1 tsp
- Defrost the chops, wash them and wipe them dry. Beat them with the blunt edge of a cleaver. Split them into 2, add the marinade and mix.
- Fry the onions and garlic until fragrant, then scoop them out. Pan-fry the chops on a medium-low flame until they are cooked. Put in the onions, garlic and seasonings, stir and bring to the boil. Put in the thickening, heat through, and the dish is ready.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings with Lemon
8 Chicken Middle Joint wings, Lemon Juice 2 tbsp, 1/4 Lemon Zest
Amoy Light Soy Sauce 1 1/3 tbsp, Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 1/2 tsp, Amoy Oyster Sauce 1 tsp, 1/2 Brown Slab Sugar 50g, Water 4 tbsp
- Wash chicken wings and wipe dry.
- Heat the pan. Add in oil and pan-fry chicken wings. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and seasonings and bring to the boil. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes over low heat until the sauce reduces.
- Garnish with coriander and sliced lemon.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible