Braised Bean Curd with Mushrooms
Fresh Shiitake mushrooms 70g, straw mushrooms 70g, white crab mushrooms 140g, ginger 4 slices, garlic slices 8 pcs, 1 stalk spring onion (sectioned), Tofu 210g
Amoy Genuine Oyster Sauce 2 tbsp, water 3 tbsp
- Trim off the stems of fresh Shiitake mushrooms. Rinse and squeeze out water. Trim off the stems of white crab mushrooms and rinse.
- Cut off the stems of straw mushrooms with knife. Make a cross at the bottom of the stems to make them absorb the flavour better. Rinse and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water with 2 pieces of ginger. Add straw mushrooms in boiling water and cook for 2 mins. Add white crab mushrooms and cook for 1 min further. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Cut bean curds into 8 pieces. Place them in the heated oil and semi-deep fry over high heat until golden brown. Drain off oil and dish up.
- Sauté 2 slices of ginger and garlic slices. Add mushrooms and stir fry. Add seasoning and bring to a boil. Add bean curds. Stir fry until the sauce reduces. Add spring onion and mix well.
Pork Chops With Onions
Frozen pork shoulder chops 565g, Minced garlic 2 tsp, Shredded onions 170g
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1 tsp, Amoy Gold Label Light Soy Sauce 1 tsp, Grated ginger 1 tsp, Shaoxing wine 1 tsp, Five-spice powder 1/8 tsp, Starch 1 1/2 tsp
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1 1/p3 tsp, Amoy Gold Label Light Soy Sauce 1 2/3 tsp, Water 1/2 cup
Starch 3/4 tsp, Water 1 tsp
- Defrost the chops, wash them and wipe them dry. Beat them with the blunt edge of a cleaver. Split them into 2, add the marinade and mix.
- Fry the onions and garlic until fragrant, then scoop them out. Pan-fry the chops on a medium-low flame until they are cooked. Put in the onions, garlic and seasonings, stir and bring to the boil. Put in the thickening, heat through, and the dish is ready.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings with Lemon
8 Chicken Middle Joint wings, Lemon Juice 2 tbsp, 1/4 Lemon Zest
Amoy Light Soy Sauce 1 1/3 tbsp, Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 1/2 tsp, Amoy Oyster Sauce 1 tsp, 1/2 Brown Slab Sugar 50g, Water 4 tbsp
- Wash chicken wings and wipe dry.
- Heat the pan. Add in oil and pan-fry chicken wings. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and seasonings and bring to the boil. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes over low heat until the sauce reduces.
- Garnish with coriander and sliced lemon.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible