Sautéed Jackknife Clams with Black Bean Sauce (豉椒炒蟶子)
Amoy’s Black Bean and Garlic Convenient Sauce is made from top grade salted black bean, garlic and canola oil- giving it a strong aroma. It has a salty and sharp taste profile, making it a quick and easy solution to enrich the flavours of proteins. No added preservatives and no added flavour enhancers. Made in Hong Kong
Jackknife clams 600g, onions 4g, red and green bell peppers 90g, red bird chilies 2-3 pcs (sectioned)
Amoy Black Bean and Garlic Sauce 2 1/2 tbsp, sugar 1 1/2 tsp, water 4 tbsp
Corn starch 1 tsp, water 1 tbsp
1. Shred onions, green and red bell peppers.
2. Soak and wash jackknife clams. Cook jackknife clams with boiling water until the clams steam open. Pour away the boiling water and rinse jackknife clams under running water. Drain well.
3. Sauté onions, green & red bell peppers and red bird chilies. Dish up. And then add and heat the oil. Sauté jackknife clams over high heat. Dish up.
4. Heat the oil. Stir in seasoning and bring it to a boil. Add jackknife clams, onions, green & red bell peppers and red bird chilies and stir well. And then stir in the thickening.
黃肉蟶子 600克(1斤)、洋蔥4克、紅、青椒共90克、指天椒 2-3隻(切細段)
淘大蒜蓉豆豉醬2 1/2湯匙、糖1 1/2茶匙、水4湯匙
Pork Jowl in Amoy Sauce for Spicy Eggplant (魚香豬頸肉)
Amoy’s Sauce for Spicy Eggplant is inspired by the authentic flavours of Sichuan. It is made with fermented soyabeans, garlic, and chilli and canola oil- enabling a great kick of spice! There are no added preservatives and flavour enhancers.
Pork Jowl 300g, Onion 1/2 pc or 100g, Red Chili 1 pc, Few parsley or coriander for garnish, Amoy Pure , Black Sesame Oil 1 tbsp
Amoy Sauce for Spicy Eggplant 1 tbsp, Amoy Gold Label Dark Soy Sauce 1/2 tsp, Sugar 1/8 tsp, Corn , Starch 1 tsp
Amoy Sauce for Spicy Eggplant 1 1/2 tbsp, Water 2 tbsp
- Wash pork jowl and wipe dry. Cut pork jowl into thin slanted slices. Place them in a bowl and mix with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cut red chili and onion into pieces.
- Heat the pan. Sauté onion and red chili with Amoy Pure Black Sesame Oil. Dish up.
- Pan-fry pork jowl over low heat. Add seasonings. Cook until the sauce reduces and cooked through. Toss in onion and red chili. Stir well. Serve them on plate, finish with a little drizzle of Amoy Pure Black Sesame Oil and garnish with parsley.
淘大魚香茄子醬1湯匙， 淘大金標老抽1/2茶匙， 糖1/8茶匙， 粟粉1茶匙
淘大魚香茄子醬1 1/2湯匙， 水2湯匙
- 豬頸肉洗淨抺乾水分， 斜刀切薄片， 放碗中， 加醃料拌勻醃半小時。
- 下豬頸肉中慢火煎香， 加調味料炒至收汁及熟透， 再下洋葱及紅椒炒勻， 上碟後加少許淘大純黑芝麻油， 下番荽裝飾。
Fried Green Beans (干煸四季豆)
Inspired by the flavours of Sichuan, Amoy’s Mapo Tofu sauce provides you with a mixture of spiciness and light kick to the palette. It is made from fermented salted soyabean, garlic, chili and canola oil, giving a nice aromatic experience. No added preservatives.
Green Beans 300g, Minced Pork 150g
Minced Garlic 1 1/2 tsp, Corn Starch 1 1/2 tsp, Little Ground Pepper, moy Pure Sesame Oil 1 tsp
Amoy Sauce for Mapo Tofu 2 tbsp, Sugar 1/8 tsp, Water 1 tbsp
- Mix minced pork with marinade.
- Pull away any strings of the beans and cut in half. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Heat the pan with oil. Shallow-fry the beans until they wrinkled. Take them out and drain. Use water to slightly wash away the oil on the beans. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté minced pork. Toss in green beans and seasonings. Stir-fry until the sauce has dried out.
蒜蓉1 1/2茶匙, 粟粉1 1/2茶匙, 胡椒粉少許, 淘大純味芝麻油.1茶匙
淘大麻婆豆腐醬2湯匙, 糖1/8茶匙, 水1湯匙
- 四季豆撕去筋, 每條切開兩段, 洗淨抺乾水。
- 燒熱油, 以半煎炸四季豆至稍皺皮, 隔油盛起, 再用水略沖去油份, 隔水備用。
- 爆香免治豬肉, 加入四季豆及調味料炒勻, 炒至收汁乾身, 即可。
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible