Spicy Chicken in Ma-Po Tofu Sauce (香辣麻婆雞)
Inspired by the flavours of Sichuan, Amoy’s Mapo Tofu sauce provides you with a mixture of spiciness and light kick to the palette. It is made from fermented salted soyabean, garlic, chili and canola oil, giving a nice aromatic experience. No added preservatives.
Skinless chicken thigh 225g, celery 140g (cut into pieces), Amoy Mapo Tofu Sauce 1 tbsp
Amoy Mapo Tofu Sauce 1 tbsp, corn starch 1 tsp
1. Cut chicken thigh into pieces. Mix it with marinade for 15 mins. Pan fry until done. dish up.
2. Heat the pan with 1 tbsp of oil. Briefly stir fry the celeries and sauté with 1 tbsp of Ma-Po Tofu Sauce. Add chicken and 1 tbsp of water. Stir fry until the sauce reduces.
去皮雞腿肉 225克、西芹 140克(切件)、淘大麻婆豆腐醬 1湯匙
淘大麻婆豆腐醬 1湯匙、粟粉 1茶匙
Spareribs in Black Bean Garlic Sauce (蒜蓉豆豉蒸排骨)
Amoy’s Black Bean and Garlic Convenient Sauce is made from top grade salted black bean, garlic and canola oil- giving it a strong aroma. It has a salty and sharp taste profile, making it a quick and easy solution to enrich the flavours of proteins. No added preservatives and no added flavour enhancers. Made in Hong Kong
300g spare ribs, Minced Garlic 2 tsp, Scallion greens as required
Amoy Black Bean & Garlic Sauce 1 2/3 tbsp, Sugar 3/4 tsp, Corn Starch 1 1/2 tsp, Oil 1 tsp
1. Rinse 300g spare ribs and wipe dry.
2. Mix with 1 2/3 tbsp Amoy Black Bean & Garlic Sauce , 3/4 tsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp corn starch and 1 tsp oil.
3. Steam spare ribs for 12 mins over high heat. Sprinkle diced spring onion and serve hot.
淘大蒜蓉豆豉醬 1 2/3湯匙、糖 3/4茶匙、粉 1 1/2茶匙、油 1茶匙
2. 加入淘大蒜蓉豆豉醬1 2/3湯匙、糖 3/4茶匙、粟粉 1 1/2茶匙、油 1茶匙拌勻。
Sautéed Mussels and Chives in Amoy Spicy Eggplant Sauce (魚香青口炒韮菜花)
Amoy’s Sauce for Spicy Eggplant is inspired by the authentic flavours of Sichuan. It is made with fermented soyabeans, garlic, and chilli and canola oil- enabling a great kick of spice! There are no added preservatives and flavour enhancers.
Frozen mussel meat 185g, Flowering chives strips 200g, Squid 100g, Minced garlic 1 tsp
Amoy Sauce for Spicy Eggplant 1 1/2 tbsp, Sugar 1/4 tsp
Corn starch 1/2 tsp, Water 2 tsp
1. Defrost mussels then blanch for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Peel the skin off the squid and clean it. Score it on the diagonal then cut into pieces. Blanch for 1 minute then drain.
3. Heat the pan with oil, slightly sauté flowering chives for a while. Take them out. Add more oil to the pan then sauté minced garlic. Put in mussels and squids then stir-fry them. Stir in flowering chives and seasonings. Add the thickening and cook until it reduces.
凍青口肉185克, 韮菜花段200克, 鮮魷100克,蒜蓉1茶匙
淘大魚香茄子醬1 1/2湯匙, 糖1/4茶匙
1. 青口解凍後, 汆水1分鐘, 隔水待用。
2. 鮮魷去衣, 洗淨, 切紋及切件, 汆水1分鐘, 隔去水份。
3. 燒熱油, 先略爆炒韮菜花一會, 盛起。鑊中再加油, 炒香蒜蓉, 下青口及鮮魷炒勻, 加入韮菜花及調味料兜勻, 埋芡後上碟。
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible