Steam Tofu with Scallops in Black Bean and Black Olive Sauce
Amoy’s Oyster Sauce uses a top grade oyster, giving it a strong aroma and there are no added preservatives. Amoy’s First Extract Soy Sauce for Seafood is made of naturally fermented, organic Canadian soya beans. These products are both made in Hong Kong.
Tofu 6 pcs, chopped black bean 1 tbsp, frozen scallops 6 pcs, pickled black olive 2 pcs (chopped), diced spring onion, diced dried tangerine peels, Amoy Seafood Soy Sauce (to be added at the end), garlic 1 pc (chopped)
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1 tsp, cooked oil 1 tsp
- Scoop away the center of tofu pieces. Stuff a piece of scallop onto each tofu piece.
- Mix black bean, black olive, dried tangerine peels and garlic well. Add seasoning, stir well and put sauce mixture on top of scallops. Steam over high heat for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle spring onion on steamed tofu. Pour cooked oil and Amoy Seafood Soy Sauce over tofu and serve.
Seafood Curry with Rice
A popular Hong Kong style curry sauce, made with various spices and fresh onion to bring a strong aromatic experience. The flavours are strong and punchy, perfect to pair with any protein and vegetables with a bed of rice, making it a perfect winter warmer! There are no added preservatives, flavour enhancers or articial colouring. 100% Made in Hong Kong!
Frozen Assorted Seafood115g, 3 medium-sized prawns, 3 half shell mussels, Diced Onion 45g, Diced Green and Red Pepper 55g, Peal rice 1 1/2 cups(rice measuring cup), Water 1 1/2 cups
Amoy Curry Sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
Amoy Curry Sauce 2 1/2 tbsp, Sugar 1/8 tsp
- Trim off the legs and feelers of prawns and devain. Wash and wipe dry.
- Wash Dongbei rice, assorted seafood and mussels. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil, pan-fry prawns and mussels. Then place them on a plate and mix with marinade.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil, sauté green and red peppers. Transfer 1/4 of peppers to a bowl.
- Toss in and stir-fry onion. Add assorted seafood and sauté. Then stir in seasonings and rice. Pour in 1 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and cook for 7 minutes over medium heat. Turn to low heat and cook for 9 minutes.
- Top the rice with prawns and mussels. Place the peppers in the centre. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes.
*1 cup = 250 ml
Fried Rice Noodle with Belachan
Amoy’s Belachan Convenient Sauce is made from a shrimp paste, canola oil and top grade chilli. Belachan sauce is well known in Malaysia and is known to be pungent, salty, spicy and impactful- a small amount of this goes a long way! There are no added preservatives and flavour enhancers! 100% Made in Hong Kong.
Amoy Belachan 1 1/2 tbsp, Soaked Rice Noodle 250g, Fried egg 1 pc, Shredded Ham 1 pc, Bean Sprouts dash, Yellow Chives (cut in sections) dash
- Fry the Belachan and rice noodle with dash of oil.
Stir in the remaining ingredients until mix well.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible