Fresh Prawns 450g (12 tael), Minced Ginger 2tsp, Minced Garlic 2tsp, 2 Spring Onions (cut into small strips)
Amoy Light Soy Sauce 1 1/2tbsp, Shaoxing Wine 2tsp, Sugar 3/4tsp
- Trim off whiskers, legs and sharp parts on the head from the prawns. Remove the veins from their back. Rinse and drain well
- Heat the pan with oil, stir-fry the prawns with high heat until they turn red. Drain and set aside
- Sauté minced ginger, minced garlic and spring onions. Toss in prawns and seasonings then stir-fry until the sauce is thickened
Braised Beef and Tofu with XO Sauce
Frozen Sliced Beef 150g, 2 Firm Bean Curds, 2 Bunches Spring Onion (diced)
Amoy Abalone XO Sauce 4 tsp, Amoy Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp, Amoy Light Soy Sauce 1 tbsp, Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 1 tsp, Water 4 tbsp, Sugar 1/6 tsp
Corn Starch 3/4 tsp, Water 1 tbsp
- Defrost sliced beef. Cut them into pieces.
- Cut bean curds into large cubes. Put bean curds in boiling water and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Drain them well and set aside.
- Heat a wok with 1 tsp of oil. Stir-fry the beef pieces. Pour in the seasonings and bring it to a boil. Add bean curds and gently stir-fry for a while. Add the sauce and braise until it comes to a boil. Toss in diced spring onion and gently mix them well.
Beef fried Rice Noodle with All Purpose Marinade
Beef 85g, minced garlic 1 tsp, sliced ginger 1 pc (shredded), sprouts 115g, 1/4 onion (shredded), rice noodle 300g, spring onion 1 sprig(stripped)
2 1/2 tbsp Amo All Purpose Marinade, Amoy Blended Sesame Oil
Amoy Premium Oyster Sauce 1/2 tsp, Amoy All Purpose Marinade 1 tsp oil, Cooking Oil 1 tsp, cornstarch 1/2 tsp, water 1/4 tsp, white pepper powder to taste
- Slice beef, add 1/2 tsp of edible soda and 1 tbsp of water, stir well and marinate for 30 minutes. Rinse and drain well. Add marinade, mix well, sit for 15 minutes then parboil.
- Heat the wok with oil. Saute sprout and onion for a while then drain and set aside.
- Add cooking oil, saute ginger and garlic with rice noodle over high heat.
- Saute sprout, onion, spring onion, beef and seasoning, stir well and serve.
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible